Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bringing it all together ...

Ok, so for the last month or so I've turned my attention to working out moreso than watching what I eat ... and as a result my weight is still creeping down (albeit slooooooowly) but I'm not getting where I want to be.

Today is time to bring both facets of my new healthy life together.  Back to eating properly for my body (which I now know without a doubt is basically wheat free and very low carb) and working out and being active.  I've started doing Largo at home with a great friend and my motivation/trainer and I'm ready to step up my activity on my non-Largo days now too!  Thank God it's finally Spring!

So today the plan is ...

Food:
at least 2 L of water (lots of ice, a lime wedge and a straw makes this work for me!)
B: 3 egg omelet with meat and cheese
L: apple slices dipped in yogurt and then dipped in my version of granola (slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, unsweetened coconut and ground flax) and a piece of cheddar
S: the kids want to have tacos so I'm going to have the toppings in a bowl ... lean ground beef, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, salsa, sourcream and probably some sauted onions and peppers just because it's yummy!

Activity:
cleaning my house with some music pumping!
a walk while the kids play in a park (gonna do laps) and then play with them too :)
at least a single set from one of the exercise circuits I have (they're on my pinterest if you wanna see them)

The gang is coming for games tonight and I'm going to be good ... water and no snacking (but I do have some seeds on hand just in case the urge is hard to resist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment