I'm not hungry really at all today, but eating meals as I go. I'm nervous waiting for the carb crash but who knows, maybe it won't happen. I'm also hoping that if it does hit, it does so sooner rather than later so I can avoid the usual PMS cravings. If I get this right, I'm actually hoping to greatly reduce the symptoms so I guess we'll see!
So far I'm being met with the expected amount of skeptism, as well as an unexpected amount of support! My sister ... a bigger carbaholic than myself even, is also considering making the switch, and, since posting the wheatbellyblog site on facebook, I'm finding more and more support in cyberworld (which, let's face it, is where I practically live anyway!)
I also made a trip to bulkbarn and have fallen in love with all their wheat free options, and have even discovered a pumpkin and sunflower seed snack thing that both my daughter and I love. YAY!
Ok, supper time ... left over homemade stew (I picked out the potatoes) and an extra cup or so green beans on top YUM!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment