Well, since this was a slow forming, but quickly made, decision ... I really didn't have much time to put a menu together for today, let alone the week. I was tempted to use this as an excuse to delay starting, but THAT's, without a doubt, the story of my life. So ... it's almost 3pm, I've kept on track and have a loose plan for the evening. I'm also going to plan tomorrow after the kids go to bed.
Breakfast:3 hard boiled eggs
Snack:4 walnut halves
Lunch:Homemade beef stew (I picked out all the potatoes but nothing I could do about the little bit of flour that thickened it)
Snack:couple of small slices cheese
couple of pepperoni rounds
Plan for dinner ...Well, I prior to making this decision I premade a sheppards pie for the kids and I for supper this evening. I'm going to skip the multi-grain rolls and scrape the potatoes off of my serving and have extra green beans on the side (my sheppards pie has corn, green beans, peas and carrots).
And I don't plan on snacking this evening ... only diet pepsi and water for me after dinner ...
Here goes!
T
No comments:
Post a Comment